If you’re hoping to study in the UK but need funding to do so, then you have an exceptional opportunity to apply for the Postgrad Solutions Bursaries at the University of Aberdeen.
Approximately 15 opportunities are available for the brightest candidates from all around the world, who wish to pursue a postgraduate course at the university.
Join any of our WhatsApp Groups to receive Job Alert on WhatsApp
- Eligible Countries: International students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must have to start a postgraduate course in the academic year 2019-20. Candidates can apply for a Postgrad Solutions Study Bursary after you have accepted an offer of a place at your chosen institution, and we will only accept one application per person.
How to Apply: If you have an inclination towards this studentship, then you are recommended to be enrolled in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking admission, aspirants can apply for the education award.
- Supporting Documents: You may be asked for a scanned copy of previous degree documents, transcript, a complete letter of agreement, and two reference letters.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted in the master’s degree, claimants need to hold the certificates of bachelor degree coursework with good academic grades.
- Language Requirement: To study for a postgraduate degree at the university, it is essential that seekers can speak, understand, read, and write English fluently.
Benefits: The successful scholar will get the amount worth up to £500.
Scholarship Application Deadline: September 14, 2019