Rainoil Graduate Trainee Program 2020
Rainoil Graduate Trainee Program – Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream oil and gas company. A prominent player in the Nigerian industry, the company’s operations span across the downstream value chain i.e. Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution and Retail Sales. Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK).
Applications are invited for:
Title: Rainoil Graduate Trainee Program 2020
Specialization: Graduate Trainee.
Job Type: Full Time
About Rainoil graduate trainee
- The Program is designed to adopt a blended learning approach – classroom and online learning experience. Trainees will also be exposed to role play development experience through job rotations and other holistic career development interventions which include career counselling, mentoring and coaching.
- Rainoil’s Trainee Program seeks to source, develop, and accelerate top graduates in Nigeria. The program is designed to fast-tracks talented individuals into critical roles at Rainoil. To upskill the Trainees through our Rainoil Academy Program as well as on-the-job training through full employment and placement into a strategically aligned role.
- The Rainoil Graduate Trainee Program is an opportunity for top graduates to be part of a company that has & continue to set the pace in the downstream subsector of the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
Rainoil Graduate Trainee November 2020 (Requirements)
Below are the basic requirements for rainoil graduate trainee program
- First Degree in Accounting and Engineering related course.
- With a minimum of Second Class Upper (2.1) or Upper Credit. ·
- 0 – 2 years’ work experience ·
- Not more than 26 years old by 31st of December 2020 ·
- Master’s degree is an added advantage.
Closing Date for the Program
25th November, 2020.
How To Apply for Rainoil’s Trainee Program 2020
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online