The fund is awarded to those excellent students who wish to commence in the bachelor degree coursework for the academic year 2019-2020.
University or Organization: RMIT University
Course Level: Undergraduate degree
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Not known
Nationality: International students
The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from outside of Australia
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in Fine Arts
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, aspirants must have to be enrolled full-time in the standard semester 1 and 2 in the Bachelor of Arts (Fine Art) (Honours) (BH052) program in 2019 and achieved high distinction or distinction grades during Semester 1 2019.
How to Apply: To be considered for this education award, seekers are needed to be enrolled in the bachelor degree coursework at the university. After being accepted, claimants can applyfor this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach different types of evidence and material to support your application such as curriculum vitae, a brief overview of your planned mobility activity, including the location and duration, evidence of financial hardship.
- Admission Requirements: For taking confirmation, aspirants are needed to meet the general entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: You are required to provide current evidence of your English language proficiency for admission to RMIT.
Benefits: The grant provides a one-off payment up to $4000 before your trip.
Application Deadline: October 13, 2019