The grant is accessible for all the international students who want to pursue an undergraduate degree program in Australia.
Course Level: Undergraduate
Award: 10% of tuition fee
Number of Awards: Not known
Access Mode: Online
The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Sri Lanka, India, Pakistan, Nepal, and Bangladesh
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree coursework in any subject
- Eligibility Criteria: Candidates have to enrol in an undergraduate degree at the university in the academic year 2020-21. Further, you have to meet the minimum eligibility requirements of the university.
How to Apply: For obtaining the educational award, aspirants can apply for the undergraduate degree coursework by submitting an online application form or download and send an offline application form by email to the admission office. After taking admission, seekers will be automatically considered for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Claimants need to submit an award certificate, copy of passport, national identity card, and student visa
- Admission Requirements: Previous academic transcript and certain entry requirements are mandatory to take admission at the university
- Language Requirement: Applicants have to accomplish the English language requirements of the university
Benefits: The award will cover 10% of the tuition fees up to the duration of the study program.
Application Deadline: 5.00pm (AEST) Friday 28 February 2020