Do you want to learn in-demand Data, AI, and Cloud computing skills? At Udacity, the Bertelsmann Technology program is open that funded by Bertelsmann Company. Applications are invited from interested learners 18 years of age or older!
The program is a two-stage award that opens to all students who are interested in Cloud Computing, Data Science or Artificial Intelligence. The purpose of the program is to increase learning opportunities in emerging technologies to students across the globe.
Course Level: Online Course
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: 15000
- Eligible Countries: Applications from all around the world are accepted
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program is available in Cloud Engineering, Data Science, and Artificial Intelligence courses
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must:
- Applicant must be interested in Cloud Computing, Data Science or Artificial Intelligence
- Applicant must be 18 years of age or older
- Both Bertelsmann employees and the general public are encouraged to apply for one of the three tech learning paths: Cloud, Data, or AI.
- Recipients should be prepared to invest about 3-5 hours per week during the Challenge Course and about 5–10 hours per week during the Nanodegree programs.
- Whether beginners with necessary computer skills or an experienced programmer, they invite any learner to apply for a scholarship to one of three subject areas: Cloud Engineering, Data Science, and Artificial Intelligence
How to Apply: The program takes place 100% online. While applying, make sure to select the track—AI, Data, or Cloud—of most interest to you and for which you are best qualified. Students can work wherever they want, as long as they have a working internet connection.
- Entry Requirements: To participate in Udacity Nanodegree programs and courses, make sure your computer or mobile device meets the minimum requirements.
- Language Requirement: English is the language for the Challenge Courses and all Udacity Nanodegree programs.
The program is structured in two parts: Phase 1: 15,000 Challenge Courses and Phase 2: 1,600 Full Nanodegree programs.
- This is where the learning begins! 15,000 selected recipients will participate in the Cloud, Data, or AI Challenge Courses.
- Top students from the initial Challenge Courses will earn one of 1,600 fully-funded positions to the Nanodegree program for their chosen track.
- Recipients will spend 3.5 months learning key components for Cloud Computing, Data Analysis, or Artificial Intelligence.
Application Deadline: November 6, 2019