The LBS Young Talents Program is two-day programme is to help the school establish an ongoing relationship with the brightest university students in the country prior to and after their graduation from the university. The primary objective of engaging with these talented students is to expose them to a world-class institution and shortlist suitable candidates for the LBS Management Scholarship Academy. We will also welcome candidates that could become future administrative staff and ultimately faculty members. This programme would help the school build a pipeline of bright academics for the African continent.
LBS Young Talents Program
- Type: Undergraduate
- Organisation: Lagos Business School
- Country to study: Nigeria
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: June 30, 2021
Aim and Benefits of LBS Young Talents Program
- Introduce participants to life in LBS as a faculty member, researcher and admin staff
- Introduce participants to a career in Management research and teaching
- Expose participants to the channels within the school for embracing an academic career: Management Scholarship Academy and the LBS PhD programme
- Discuss the LBS culture, history and inspiration.
- Build a network of young talents who can also be part of the MBA programme
Requirements for LBS Young Talents Program Qualification
- The candidate should not be above 30 years old.
- The programme is open to final year undergraduates and Masters Students, youth corps members, and recent graduates.
- These students should be on or have graduated with a first-class or second class upper.
- Previous participants of the YTP are not eligible to apply again.
June 30, 2021
How to Apply
- Download and fill the YTP Application form
- Additionally, make a one (1) minute introductory video of yourself. Mention your educational background, leadership experiences and/or work experience (if applicable).
- Forward the completed form with your resume, video and proof of academic qualifications as an attachment to [email protected].
For more details, visit LBS Young Talents Programme website