- Free-tuition education in most universities
- Highly qualified World class staff
- Hundreds of academic courses to choose from.
- Interesting country to explore with a rich history.
- Cultural diversity and students from all over the world.
- Practice speaking both English and German.
- Endless opportunities to work in Germany after you graduate.
- You can study every subject in English, no need to speak German.
- Low cost of living in Germany makes it affordable to all, averaging around 720-850€ including rent, food, transport, health insurance, telephone/internet, study materials and leisure activities per month
- You get the chance to live and explore one of the world’s most developed countries and its unique culture, history and landscape.
YellowBox 676 posts 33 comments