Unilever Nigeria Plc – Welcome to Unilever, a global multinational and fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) company with products sold in over 190 countries and more than 2 billion consumers across the world who use our amazing products everyday!
Applications are invited for:
Job Number: 200001O1
Function: Customer Development
Work Level: NYSC Internship
Job Schedule : Full-time
Shift: Day Job
- Primarily to ensure availability and visibility of company products at Point of sales (POS) through Key Distributors and channels.
- Support Territory Managers to ensure improved penetration through GT Channels
- Ensures compliance with Unilever trade policies at KD level
- Manages Distributor sales resources
- Ensures KD profitability
- Ensures implementation of trade promotions at POS
- Handles KD and Customers complaints at KD level
- Responsible for the successful landing of various initiatives e.g. EDGE, TPM, CCFOT at KD and POP level
- Drives sales target within the assigned territory
- Ensures proper management of KD funding and profitability
- Responsible for the KD, KDSRs and third party contractors within the territory
Critical success Factors for the Job
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Negotiation and Relationship Management skills
- Organizational awareness
- Coaching skills
- IT skills- Excel, PowerPoint
- Has to be a thinker and a doer
- Graduate – University or Polytechnic
- 0-12 months experience, preferably in sales
- FMCG experience is desirable
- Interest in data analysis
- Supply Chain (Logistics & Customer Facing teams), CD Operations, Trade Category Management, Customer Marketing, CD Finance teams, HR Business Partner.
- The nature of this contact ranges from persuading, negotiating, holding the people accountable and exchange of information.
- Key Distributors, third party service providers and local governing council, depending on territory.
- The nature of this contact is third party and it involves negotiating, influencing and training.
Freedom to Act:
- What level of freedom is required to change work process and apply discretion?
- Is the role-holder responsible for co-ordinating the work activities of others?
Application Closing Date
20th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online