The BEDMATE, furniture company in Nigeria was founded in 2002 to offer Nigerians the very best in furniture products. Our Showrooms display Furniture ranging from Home furniture, dining set, office furniture, etc. in Lagos (Ikeja, Lekki), Abuja, PH and gradually expanding to other part of the country.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Warehouse Officer at Bedmate Furniture
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Job Title: Warehouse Officer
- Conduct periodic physical inventory counts and reconcile with the relevant departments.
- Ensure the accuracy of all documentation relating to products-in and products-out including sorting, labelling, and packing of inventory.
- Assist in creating and implementing best practice warehousing procedures, policies, and processes to improve operational processes.
- Operate and monitor the warehouse’s automated inventory management systems; enters data, updates information, and reviews entries for errors.
- Supervise warehouse assistants for sorting and reconciliation of shipment, offloading and loading of inventory for delivery.
- Responsible for investigating inventory discrepancies, inbound and outbound (transit) and reporting the information to appropriate stakeholders.
- Manage the quality and accuracy assurance of all inbound and outbound inventory.
- Inspect the levels of inventory to identify shortages or excessive surplus and relay information to relevant stakeholders.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Interested candidates should possess an HND / Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-3 years’ warehousing experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Working knowledge of an ERP management system or any inventory automated software is an added advantage.
- Prior experience in the retail industry is desirable.
NGN45,000 – NGN50,000 / Month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Job Openings at Bedmate Furniture” should send in their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected]edmatefurniture.com.ng using the position as the subject of the mail